Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sheet Music Magnetic Board

So my obsession with sheet music continues. It's just so easy to use and makes most things so CUTE! I found this magnetic board(with the blingy magnets) for a 1.99 at goodwill. Seriously, the magnets alone would've cost twice that and they were in perfect condition.
First off, I painted it white thinking I was going to stencil something on it. It didn't look so great. So I went with the old standby...sheet music. I modge poged the magnet board and placed the sheet music all over. After it dried I put another coat of modge podge and I was done! So easy!

I'm linking up to the following parties:

3 comments:

Katie said...

This is such a cute idea!
I'm always looking for more ways to use book pages!

Katherine said...

Awesome job! I am sharing this on Twitter- hope you don't mind!

That Crazy Ajumma said...

It's darling!
I seriously have lot of old sheet music and I have been wanting to use it on something.
Guess I need a trip to the goodwill.