Friday, January 14, 2011

A New Respect

I have a new respect for bloggers. I remember last Holiday season I would be disappointed if one of the blogs I followed missed a few days because the craziness of the Holidays. And the fact that their kids,husband and in-laws were probably all at home and they wanted to spend a little quality time with them.

Anyways, enter this past December. My 10 year old had a birthday,my husband had a birthday and we had family visit 3 different times in 2 weeks. Add in there that I'm the "room mom" for my 2nd grader and the Brownie leader. We had parties...lots of them. And I was overwhelmed. It got to the point that I couldn't even think about posting. I had all these great posts I was going to do and a tutorial on making music sheet snowflakes. I had even taken the pictures and downloaded them. But I couldn't do it. I just shut off.




Here are a few pics of what we did during our break. Yes, I live in sunny Arizona. But we got a snowstorm at my Dad's (he lives in Prescott,2 hours north of us). The kids had a BLAST sledding right outside my Dad's house.

Hence, the new found respect for all the Blogs that I follow. I know that they are moms and just as busy as I (if not more,considering some of them have way more kidlings!). Hats off to you ladies for being the worlds best multitaskers and bringing so much joy to the blogging world even during the craziness of the Holidays!

I have so many great things planned for this year and so much to share. Now that I've got me feet back under me I'm ready to charge ahead:)

Krista

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

additional info a9s22p6c69 best replica bags replica bags australia replica bags vancouver replica gucci bags b4i06w7c13 replica bags wholesale mumbai best replica ysl bags sites t2r18y3w01 replica bags australia